Thursday, April 17, 2014

Mailbox: 2008 Topps Update Set #1-330

     Today's mailbox brought me a complete set of 2008 Topps Update Baseball Cards.  The set features key rookies of players like Evan Longoria, Justin Masterson, Jay Bruce, Jed Lowrie, Clayton Kershaw, and Max Scherzer.  I recently acquired the 2008 Topps base set about a year ago after deciding to get back into the modern card game. 


     As I've expressed previously in various posts, I quit collecting modern cards after 2006 and sold most of my modern cards only to buy them all back last year.  I guess I'm just a diehard.  With this acquisition, I'm now only missing the 2011 Topps Update set, and the 2003-2004 Topps Traded sets.  My 2002 Topps traded set is missing the first 110 short prints. 

No comments:

Post a Comment