Tuesday, September 15, 2015

2000 Topps '21st Century Topps' Insert Set #1-10

     I saw this set for the first time a couple of years ago, but only recently made the decision to get one for myself.  With the same name as my blog title, I thought it'd only be fitting to add this set to my collection.  This set was intended to depict 10 young stars that would carry MLB into the 21st Century.  They were all drafted between 1992-1995, and as of today, only one of them is still playing in the game.
     I don't really consider myself a collector of insert sets, but over the past couple of years I've acquired a number of them.  I've especially taken an interest in the 1996-2000 Topps insert sets due to the small number of cards in the base sets.  Like my modern base sets, I only purchase completed Topps insert sets.





No comments:

Post a Comment